Happy Friday to all! While doing some research about sex I found these fun and interesting sex facts, which I wanted to share with you. Did you know these sex facts?
Enjoy reading and happy weekend to all!
- Sex speeds up your metabolism and helps release built-up tension.
- 60% of Americans who crave sleep more than sex.
- The Average Male Orgasm Lasts 6 Seconds. Women get 23 seconds.
- The majority of women experience a peak in libido just before their period.
- 46% of women would give up getting laid for two weeks rather than logging off the Internet for the same amount of time, according to a survey conducted by Intel.
- Sex burns off an average of about 100 calories per session.
- Women who read romance novels have a tendency to have twice as many lovers as those who don’t.
- Almost a third of all women over 80 years of age still have sex with their spouse or boyfriend.
- According to experts, sex is about 10 times more effective as a tranquilliser than Valium.
- Sex can relieve a headache – it releases the tension, which restricts blood vessels in the brain.
- 44% of women find it impossible to enjoy sex with a man who is not their intellectual equal. Just 31% of men share this problem.
- 75% of Japanese women own a vibrator. The average worldwide is 47%.
- Besides humans, bonobos (a type of chimp) and dolphins are the only animals that have sex for pleasure.
- Sneezes, along with orgasms, are the only physiological responses that cannot be voluntarily stopped once they have started.
- Two thirds of runners admit to having thought about sex while running.
- An overwhelming majority of sexual partners have only skimpy knowledge of what truly turns each other on.
- The majority of women prefer to have sex in the dark.
- Americans spend twice as much money on pornography as they do on biscuits.
Do you know any other interesting sex facts, which you’d like to add to the list? Share them with me in the comments below.
Madison Lake is an author of steamy online romance novellas with an edge. My novels: Salon Antics, More Than Just Friends, and a series of historical romance novels A Cloud of Hawthorne: A Real Old Fashion Romance, with Titillating Tid-Bits, Where Daffodils Grow Wild: – a sequel to A Cloud of Hawthorne, and currently writing book three in the series and finishing a book of sexy short stories.